Tell me more:
Tula Free to Grow Ergonomic Carrier is their latest innovative design carrier - in trend led designs. The clip design means this carrier can be used from newborn through to early toddler.
- Innovative body panel: Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
- Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps: Provides optimal neck and shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Breathable and lightweight twill: Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX © Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple ergonomic positions: Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Wide padded waistband: Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- Extra leg padding: Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- Easy-to-adjust design: Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 3,2 - 20,4 kg/7 - 45 lbs, no infant insert required
- Coordinating base and hood: Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
NB: We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
How to front carry:
How to back carry:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 cm - 38 cm/5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 28 cm - 43 cm/11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5" tall and 69 cm/27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30" (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57" long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0,8 kg/1.7 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).