Lottie is going to Hospital but she's not afraid. With her teddy bear and cape, she's being super brave!
Perfect for any kid who has to go hospital or visit someone who is unwell.
Inspired by 12-year-old Aoibheann Mangan's amazing story of how she taught herself to code, created an app inspired by her best friend Grace to show other kids what happens when you go to hospital. Aoibheann was awarded European Digital Girl of the Year!
Inside you’ll find a QR code that takes you straight to Aoiheanns app!
- Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
- Removable shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
- Brown hair and brown eyes
- Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
- 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
About Lottie Dolls
Lottie girl dolls and boy dolls are based on children; they are fun, relatable and can stand on their own two feet. An antidote to fast fashion dolls they are an empowering range of dolls for girls and boys.
The Lottie Dolls’ collection comes with different skin, hair and eye colours. They aim to empower kids regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or interests. Each toy reflects typical yet aspirational childhood activities.
The toy dolls are 7.5"/18cm in height, cute and are made with great attention to detail, using tactile fabrics. Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult). Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in.