Get creative with Lonely Planet Kids' Sticker World - Zoo.
Create a watery wonderland for penguins or choose which items are sold in the gift shop; kids can build the zoo of their dreams in this fun and interactive book.
As chief planner, architect and builder, they can add colourful stickers and drawings to each page and bring their construction to life.
- Design a map so visitors don't get lost
- Choose where each animal lives
- Bring sharks and other sea creatures to life
- Create their own panda and give it a name
- Use stickers to feed hungry sea lions
- Draw underground tunnels for meerkats to explore
- Add ropes and swings to their gorilla enclosure
- Colour in leopards and other big cats
- Doodle baby animals and their parents
- Stock shelves with souvenirs in the gift shop
- ISBN: 9781787011380
- Curator: Lonely Planet Kids
- Writers: Becky Wilson
- 40 pages, 40pp colour
- Dimensions: 216mm × 270mm
- Next edition due: Feb 2022