Colourful teething necklace with hexagonal beads on black cord. The necklaces are soft and comfortable to wear and feature a breakaway safety clasp.
Approx length 73cm.
- Made from high-quality food grade silicone / Non-toxic; free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead and heavy metals and have been approved by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration)
- The beads meet the Europe-wide children’s safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3) having been tested by the manufacturer, as well as independently tested in the UK by Lara & Ollie Limited.
- They also meet the relevant regulations in Australia, New Zealand, US and Canada / Each necklace features a satin nylon cord and a breakaway safety clasp, neither of which are designed to be chewed.
- Wash before use and regularly check the beads, cord and clasp for any defects
- If the beads or clasp become detached from the necklace they may become a choke hazard
- The necklaces are NOT toys. They should be worn by adults only and should NEVER be worn by, or left unattended with babies or children.
- Adult supervision is always required.
- Lara & Ollie disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.