Tell me more:
The Hippychick Hipseat's is the perfect solution for toddlers who wont walk!
It's back supporting belt design is perfect for carrying children from as young as 6 months to 36 months. Hippychick's best-selling toddler carrier is renowned for its durability, style and comfort. It's tough, hardwearing and machine washable!
Specifically designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the Hipseat provides a firm shelf for your child to sit on, supporting their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Instead of twisting and bending your spine, the wearers back stays straight and supported and little ones are tucked into the chest, providing comfort and security for both adult and child.
The Hipseat has a padded seat with a non-slip pad for extra comfort and is available in several fantastic colours! Each Hipseat is packed in its own drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centers
- Fits a waist that is approx. 26 inches minimum and 42 inches maximum, extensions available for sizes above 20
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN13209-2: 2005)
Dos and Don'ts
- Wrap the belt tight around waist with seat above right hip (the snugger the fit the better the support for your back). Secure and swivel round to either hip.
- Place child on seat with legs astride if facing in, or bottom firmly on seat if facing out.
- IF PREGNANT CONSULT A DOCTOR PRIOR TO USE
- Always keep one hand on your child
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child.
- Not suitable for use during sporting activities
- Removable lightweight seat
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Suitable for children aged 6 months - 3 years (6-20kgs)
- Optional attachable Hipseat Pouch available in all colours
- Organic cotton drawstring Tote Bags to store your Hipseat