How to tie your Hana wrap:
- Bamboo fabric is cashmere soft, naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, making it the perfect choice for your baby.
- Bamboo fabric has a natural UV filter.
- Bamboo fabric is up to three times more breathable than cotton, and naturally helps to regulate your baby's temperature, and is great for warm weather or the summer months.
- The Hana Baby Wrap is also great for cooler days as well, because bamboo keeps you warmer in colder weather too.
What makes Hana Baby Wrap a great choice for eco-conscious parents too?
- Bamboo is extremely fast-growing and can grow up to three feet a day.
- Bamboo needs no pesticides or fertilizers and requires minimal irrigation.
- Bamboo is even known to improve soil quality in degraded and eroded areas of land.
- Organic cotton is grown without the use of any fertilizers or pesticides and uses rain water for irrigation, hence saving lots of water
- 48% Bamboo
- 48% Cotton
- 4% Elastane
- Oeko tex 100, class A