Kids just love car racing adventures. With their last gasp winners, cool underdogs and dastardly villains. The new Grand Prix set by waytoplay brings that excitement into your home. Countdown starts, amazing pit stops and daring takeovers. 24 specially printed road segments offer maximum racing fun - fully compatible with existing waytoplay sets.
The flexible rubber road is great both indoors or outdoors as it can be laid out on almost any surface - no matter how lumpy or sloping. This Waytoplay flexible road is also wipe clean - so you don't have to worry about getting it a bit mucky outdoors.
Waytoplay Grand Prix encourages imaginative play. Let your children create their own circuits and racing stories. Using their favourite toys to have endless high speed fun.
Features of the waytoplay flexible road - Highway - 24 Pieces:
- 24 segment, flexible and durable toy circuit
- Circuit length 384 cm
- 16 curves and 8 straights, printed on both sides
- Special ‘Grand Prix’ printing on the curves, including curbstones
- Special ‘Grand Prix’ printing on the straights featuring start grid, finish line and pit lane
- Add and expand your road by purchasing additional sets
- Can be used on almost any surface, inside or outside
- Easy to connect parts
- Encourages imaginative play
- Great to combine with other toys
- Packaging is fully recyclable.
More about Waytoplay
Waytoplay road segments are made of 100% child safe, durable, hygienic rubber compound. They conform to the highest European EN-71 norm for toys. All resources used are sourced in Germany.
Waytoplay offers fun without wires, wi-fi or screens. They believe in the creative force of children. With your child in the driving seat, the road segments let the imagination pave the way to adventure. " Why don't these sets include maps or designs for tracks?" customers sometimes ask. Their answer is simple: we do that on purpose. We believe that there are no rules, no standards for how to play - any is way is your Waytoplay.
The rich creativity and imagination in any child is best stimulated with open ended toys. Toys that have no set goal, target or result.