We aim to process an dispatch orders as soon as we can, usually within 1-2 days. Our mail collection is at mid-day, so orders placed after that time will be shipped the following day.
- For 24 and Next Day deliveries, please place your orders before 11am for them to be dispatched same day.
- We do not process any orders on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays
- Some items may come direct from the manufacturers in which case we cannot guarantee same day dispatch.
|Standard UK delivery
Free over £50 spend
||2 - 5 Working Days
|Royal Mail 48 Tracked
||2 - 4 Working Days
|Royal Mail 24 Tracked
||1 - 2 Working Days
||1 - 2 Working Days
- Please note the Express service does not include weekend delivery. So order placed before 11am on Friday will not arrive until Monday at the earliest, and orders placed over the weekend will not be collected until Monday, so will arrive on Tuesday at the earliest.
Heavy /Bulky Item - £6.50 If your order includes heavy or bulky items you may need to pay our Heavy/Bulky rate. This includes a courier Express service.
- For bulk or heavy orders we may need to charge additional delivery costs.
- Express Delivery is not always available for certain addresses in Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland
- Express Delivery is usually a Next Day service - but it depends on the delivery address.
- Next day deliveries need to be placed before 11am, otherwise they will be send the following working day.
- Will will aim to ship orders placed before 11am Monday-Friday the same day.
- During busy periods order can take up to 2 days to be dispatched.
- We do not dispatch on weekends or UK bank holidays.
- Orders placed after 11am will be dispatched the next working day - including Next Day Delivery orders.
- We usually use Royal Mail, DHL, UPS or Hermes, depending on the size and location of the order. We reserve the right to change the courier depending on the item and location.
- Tracking information is not always available.
Direct from supplier deliveries
Some of our products are shipped directly from the supplier - usually due to their size. If this is the case you may receive your order in split packages. Even if your order arrives straight from a supplier, your sale is with Little Nutkins, so please contact us with any queries. We hope you won't experience any loss in service when an item is sent direct from the supplier - but if you do please contact us immediately.