This Trybike is the first 2-in-1 balance bike made of steel! This first bike can be converted from a tricycle into a bicycle with a few simple steps. The perfect all-in-1 bike to help your child transition from walking, to balancing, to riding.
Use from age 1 upwards, this bike can last children until they are ready to get their first pedal bike - usually from 4 onwards. And having learnt to ride a balance bike, they'll be zooming around with pedals in a matter of hours - without the need for any stabilisers!
The Trybike Steel Vintage has been designed and developed in the Netherlands by Co and Co after many years of experience with balance bikes. They have applied their experience and selected the best materials, created the most durable Customise you bike: Each bike comes with sticker sheets with loads of designs to choose from so you can customise your Trybike!
- When Trybike is converted to a tricycle it is suitable from as early as 1 year to approximately 2.5 years
- When Trybike is converted to a bicycle it is suitable from 2 years to approximately 6 years
- Seat height is adjustable from 30cm to 45cm
5.2kg as a bicycle. 6.3kg as a tricycle
- Use feet as brakes
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- No limiter for more manoeuvrability in three-wheel-mode
- Comes with a set of vinyl stickers for you to personlise your bike
Easy to assemble and add trike kit
- Regularly check all parts are secure and undamaged. In particular, the seat, handle bar and wheel bolts
- Trybike is not suitable for storing outside
Bought this in vintage blue for our 2 year old, she Is in love with it and loves going out on it whenever she gets the chance. It's lovely quality, I took a star off because its a little hard to assemble without brute strength.
We've got it as a trike for the moment but really appreciate that we can change it to a Balance bike when the time comes.
My daughter has special needs and cant do a normal balance bike. She is 4 years old and uses the trybike well. We bought it a few weeks ago now and she has been on it nearly every day. We struggle to find things that suit her so it's been amazing to see her on this