We are pleased to offer a 14 day returns period for any non-sale goods purchased.
If you wish to make a return of any products they must be:
- Unworn / Unused
- In the state of packaging / condition in which they were sent to you
- Boxes must be in good condition and unopened
- If sent in a sealed package, the original seal / cellophane must still be in tact.
Please always check your items as soon as you receive them.
If an item is damaged or faulty please email us within 3 days of receipt including photos and a detailed description of the issue for us to review.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the items you wish to return, and we will give you the returns address.
On receipt of the returned products, refunds or replacements will be issued within 14 days.
- Please check items as soon as you receive them (even if they are a future gift e.g. for birthday or Christmas). If you notify us of any damages more than 14 days after receipt we cannot accept responsibility for the damage.
- If you paid by PayPal and wish to return an unwanted item, we will need to deduct the original PayPal fees from the refund amount. This is because PayPal no longer refunds us these fees if a refund is processed.
- If an item is returned in a different condition to what it was sent (damaged, opened etc), we have the right to refuse a refund or offer a partial refund.
- Items featured in the 'Sale' or 'Outlet' sections are non-returnable. If there is an issue with your sale purchase, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you received free postage on your order, we will deduct a charge of £3 or £6.50 (depending on the service used) to recoup our postage costs.
- You will be liable for return postage costs.
- Little Nutkins are not responsible for any postage / packing costs arising from unwanted products being returned (unless an error was made in the order or there is a fault). We would suggest that any returned products are sent via Recorded or Special Delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any goods lost in the postal system.
Elvie Pumps and Trainers
Elvie products can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened and unused with the original seal sticker still in place - returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your order.
If there are any issues or faults with the product, please contact Elvie who will repair or replace the product under their warranty.
If you experience problems with your pump and you have had it for longer than 30 days you will be offered a replacement or a repair via Elvie's warranty.
We are unable to refund pumps that you've had for 30 days or longer - you will be offered a repair or replacement only.
NB: Elvie cannot issue a refund for a product bought from Little Nutkins.