Little Nutkins are committed to ensuring we keep staff and customers safe during the current Covid-19 outbreak. We are continuing to trade and dispatch orders ensuring we minimise any risks.
We take health & safety and hygiene very seriously and we wouldn't trade unless we’re sure it is safe for our staff and customers.
Staff health and well being:
- We are a small family run business, all permanent staff members are part of the same household. This means there is no spread-risk between staff from different households.
- All our other staff are part of a virtual team, so can continue to work from home/offsite as always.
- We are working from home for all office based work and our warehouse is local, so we do not need to drive or risk spread when travelling.
- No 'outsiders' are allowed into the warehouse or office.
- Our post is picked up directly from our warehouse, ensuring no contact and social distancing is maintained.
- Handover of stock from delivery companies is done without any need for contact.
- We make sure we wash our hands regularly, especially before picking and packing orders.
- We are keeping a close eye on our own health. If any of us were unwell we would stop sending out orders.
- As a family we are taking the outbreak very seriously and are not leaving the house apart from daily exercise. We live in the Vale of Glamorgan in Wales - a rural area where we have the benefit of being able to walk in the countryside and hardly see anybody else - social distancing is easy around here.
- We are working hard to process and dispatch your orders, and are working to usual dispatch times. Please order before 12pm (11am on Wednesday and Friday) for same day dispatch.
- Some postal and courier services are experiencing some delays, so please place orders with plenty of time.
- We are trying to keep stock topped up as much as possible, but some of our suppliers are experiencing slightly slower turn around times, which is completely understandable. Please get in touch if there is anything you want that it currently is out of stock and we can advise when it is likley to be back in.
- We are available via email and live chat as always, however response times may be a little slower.
- Please avoid calling us where possible, because like you, we are also juggling family and work. A phone call may result in a child magically appearing and ruining any conversation.
- We have had to restrict our European and International delivery services due to limitations set by the various couriers and postal services.
How we can help you:
- We have added a number of gift options if you are sending gifts to loved ones you can't be with at this time. Find out more >
- If you are looking for any products that are out of stock, or that we currently don't stock, let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.
- We are updating our blog with ideas and activities to help entertain the kids while they are out of school/nursery Go to the Little Nutkins Blog >
- Keep an our on our Instagram and Facebook pages for updates, ideas and funnies.
We thank you for your continued support, and we wish you and your families the best of health in these difficult times.