Little Nutkins is still open during the current lockdowns in place across the UK.
However like many of you, we are now juggling childcare as well as work! As much as we'd like to say this will have little effect, it blatantly will, so here's a list of how things may be a little different at Little Nutkins while our kids are off school:
Here is how it may effect your order:
- We will still aim to dispatch on the same-day, but during busy periods it may be the next working day.
- We have removed the DHL next day delivery option, as their collections tend to be earlier in the day, and we may not be ready for them.
- Instead we have added a Royal Mail Tracked 24 and 48 option. These will be quicker than our 'Standard Delivery' options - BUT due to current circumstances, realistically these services aren't really 24 or 48 hour services. (24 = 1-4 days, 48 = 2-6 days)
- If you call us, you may hear a child in the background. We may also be away from our desks, which means we may ask to call you back, email us or wait for a few minutes while we get to our computers.
- Email will be the easiest way to contact us. As we can then sit down and look up your order and get back to you with the information you need.
- There may be a few items that are out of stock, as we probably won't be as on the ball with ordering. If you have your eye on something that's out of stock sign up for the back in stock email alerts, and you'll know as soon as it's back in. Also no harm in emailing us to ask when we're getting it back in - if we know it's in demand we can get on the case!
It's a weird time for all of us, and we're in this together! So we hope you bear with us during these crazy times.