1. What is Clearpay?
Clearpay is a payment service allowing us to offer customers the ability to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in 4 automatic instalments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
2. How do I use Clearpay?
Just shop on Little Nutkins and check out as normal. At checkout, choose the Clearpay payment method.
You will be directed to the Clearpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard).
If you’ve used Clearpay before, just log in to your Clearpay account.
Then complete your order – easy!
Please note, all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Clearpay and the shopping value must be under *£800.
3. Can I use Clearpay if I’m an international customer?
Clearpay is only available to customers with a UK billing address. Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to create a Clearpay account.
4. How does the Clearpay payment schedule work?
Clearpay customers make their first payment at the time of purchase, the remaining three payments are deducted every 2 weeks automatically from your selected payment method.
If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Clearpay to make your payments early. Clearpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
You can log in to your Clearpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
5. What if I can’t pay a Clearpay installment?
As soon as you miss a payment, Clearpay will immediately stop you from making any further purchases with Clearpay.
Clearpay will give you until 11pm on the following day to make your repayment and then you will incur a late fee for a missed payment that is not resolved.
This will be an initial £6 and a further fee of £6 if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order.
Please see Clearpay Terms of Service here.
6. When will my items be delivered if I use Clearpay?
Clearpay orders are delivered within our standard delivery timeframes like any order from Little Nutkins. See delivery information here
7. Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Clearpay transaction?
Yes, your bag value must be less than £800 to use Clearpay.
8. Can I use another form of payment with Clearpay?
Yes, you may also use a gift card or promotional code with Clearpay to pay for your purchase.
9. What products are not eligible for Clearpay?
Clearpay is not available on purchases of gift cards.
If your order contains gift cards and other eligible products, you will need to purchase your gift cards separately.
10. How do I return or exchange an item purchased with Clearpay?
The Clearpay returns follow our standard return process. Please note, refunds for Clearpay will be refunded from Little Nutkins to Clearpay. We cannot provide an exchange or cash refund. As soon as the refund is processed it will drop into your Clearpay online account.
11. Where can I find out more about Clearpay?
- Your payment schedule will be provided to you. If you fail to make a payment on time, you will be charged a late fee of £6 with an additional £6 fee added after 7 days if payment is still unpaid.
- Other factors may be taken into account that might cause this figure to be less, such as being a new customer or your customer payment history.