The feature rich Neko Switch is an easy-to-use, versatile baby carrier that effortlessly transforms in practical, generous toddler carrier – simple, affordable luxury for today’s active families! Tested to EU safety standards and made from soft, supportive, jacquard woven cotton - it's a natural choice of carrier.
Designed by babywearing consultants, the Neko 'Switch' Carrier has a deep seat that ensures your baby is carried in an ergonomic, spread-squat (M) position, from newborn to toddler.
The fully adjustable back panel grows with your baby, supporting their natural hip development in both front and back carry positions, while dual adjustable shoulder straps ensure a snug fit for petite parents or smaller babies, combined with a unique ‘2-option’ fitting system (details below)** which ensures greater flexibility and support for young babies. A generously padded waist belt and legs out padding complete the comfort package.
Neko Switch BABY- fully adjustable panel, width and height, suitable from newborn (3.5kg/8lbs) up to approximately 2 - 3 years and a maximum weight capacity of 15kg/33lbs.
- panel width (min-to-max) 14 - 40cm, approx. 5.5 - 16 inches
- panel height (min-to-max) 29 - 41cm, approx. 11 - 16 inches
- belt length/waist (min-to-max) 66 to145 cm, approx. 26 - 49 inches
Fully adjustable panel, width and height, suitable from approximately 2 years (11kg/25lbs) up to 5/6 years depending on the height of the child, with a maximum weight capacity of 22kg/48lbs.
- panel width (min-to-max) 38 - 54cm, approx. 15-21 inches
- panel height (min-to-max) 41 - 53cm, approx. 16 - 21 inches
- belt length/waist (min-to-max) 75 to145 cm, approx. 29 - 49 inches
Provided with full written instructions and diagrams, Neko SWITCH Carriers are machine washable in cool water and can be line dried inside - do not tumble dry. Spot cleaning is preferable.
- fully adjustable back panel (SEE ABOVE - baby and toddler options)
- dual adjustable shoulder straps with '2-point' fitting system**... crossable on the baby version, in addition to ruck option
- PFAs (perfect fit adjusters) to ensure a snug carry for all shapes/sizes
- front and back carry options, both facing-in to wearer
- legs out padding for baby, supportive waistband for wearer
- generous, detachable sleep hood
- matching, detachable strap protectors (machine washable on cool)
- jacquard weave fabric, soft and cushy
- 100% bio-cotton (or 60% + 40% bamboo)
- Duraflex buckles (belt and chest) plus YKK for all other accessories
- (**) PLEASE NOTE: A truly unique feature of the Neko Switch BABY is the shoulder strap system which offers 2-points of attachment – the standard, shoulder strap to mid body panel and the unique, shoulder strap to waistband option, designed specifically for babies 0-6 months.
If a carrier with shoulder strap to mid-panel attachments is 'over-tightened' it can flatten the fabric across babies back putting strain on their spine. Attaching the shoulder straps to the waistband avoids this possibility and supports babies spine in a natural curved position similar to that of a wrap, optimal for a young baby. The standard shoulder strap to side-panel fitting is then used from 6 months upward.
Stylish design ensures unused buckles fold away into their designated pockets, so there are no unsightly buckles dangling when not in use.