Free To Grow Coast Carrier (Various colours)Regular price £119.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 119): -Infinity%
The 'coast' edition of the Free to Grow carrier includes a breathable mesh centre panel to help baby stay cool on warmer days. Perfect for summer months or holidays.
Tula Free to Grow Ergonomic Carrier is their latest innovative design carrier - in trend led designs. The clip design means this carrier can be used from newborn through to early toddler.
Feel the cool shine of Coast Rainbow Stars! Celestial skies filled with soft rainbow-coloured stars cover the shady gray background to create a subtle yet magical design. A pop of colour is added with teal breathable mesh in the center panel and detachable hood. The print continues onto the carrier inner and outer framed panel, straps, and waistband.
- Innovative body panel: Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
- Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps: Provides optimal neck and shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Breathable and lightweight twill: Responsibly designed and made with care—carrier body made from soft 100% cotton fabric, with a 100% polyester breathable mesh panel and hood
- Multiple ergonomic positions: Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Wide padded waistband: Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- Extra leg padding: Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- Easy-to-adjust design: Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 3,2 - 20,4 kg/7 - 45 lbs, no infant insert required
- Coordinating base and hood: Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
NB: We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
How to front carry:
How to back carry:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 cm - 38 cm/5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 28 cm - 43 cm/11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5" tall and 69 cm/27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30" (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57" long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0,8 kg/1.7 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).