Tula's versatile, easy-to-use Tula Explore Baby Carrier is our first carrier that allows you to use it in an ergonomic outward facing position.This is the best baby carrier option that offers all the features you and baby need:
- variable width settings for use with newborns to toddlers
- adjustable head support
- and multiple carry positions including world-facing and back carry.
Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
- Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design: Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
- Padded, adjustable neck support pillow: Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
- Breathable and lightweight cotton: Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that's easy to clean and machine washable.
- Padding where needed for extra comfort: Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck and shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
Waistband pocket and removable hood: Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggest the facing out position for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
How to front carry, facing in:
How to front carry, facing out:
How to back carry:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 - 38 cm/5" - 15".
- Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 34 cm/13.5" tall when the pillow is snapped down and 43 cm/17" when snapped up.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5" tall and 69 cm/27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30" (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57" long)
- Weight of the carrier: 0.8 kg/1.7 kg
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).