Help out the local birds by giving them all the perfect materials for them to create their nests. Take the recycled plastic cage and add in the washed sheep's wool that comes with the set, twigs, hay, feathers and other things you can find.
And when it's not nesting seasons the cage is the perfect size for 3 fat balls, to keep them going over the winter.
The set also comes with half a coconut that can be filled with water so birds can have a drink and wash.
- Hessian drawstring storage bag
- Nesting materials cage made from recycled drinks packaging.
- 1m of natural jute string to hang the cage.
- 9 illustrated nest identification and information cards in a cotton pouch.
- A large ball of washed sheep’s wool - perfect as an insulated nest lining
- Half a coconut shell
- Bird Nest Kit Guide - with instructions and loads of interesting nest facts.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Adult Supervision necessary. This Kit contains fresh bird food. These are not safe for human consumption. Store this kit in a cool and dry place, away from pests. Assembled at premises where peanuts are used.