Teething SUCKS! But Belo + Me's teethers can help to bring smiles back in no time....
The Belo Teething Mitt is here to fight those teething troubles and rescue those sore gums. It is the perfect solution for younger babies when they can't keep hold of a teething toy, or for babies who chew on their hands making them red raw and chapped. In fact, it's sure to leave SMILES ALL ROUND!
This teething glove is 100% safe and contains no nasties, developed by a mum who has been there, done it, and got the slobber-drenched t-shirt!
Belo's teething mitt is lightweight and soft with plenty of texture to help soothe baby's gums when little teeth are starting to make an appearance. Plus it protects baby's hand and fingers from getting sore when baby is constantly chewing on their hands.
Suitable for babies aged 3-12 months.
We think Belo & Me's baby teething mitt is one of the best teethers out there, here's why:
- It's perfect for smaller babies who can't quite keep hold of a teething toy and for babies who chew on their hands
- A mix of textures to soothe painful gums
- Easy to wash - just pop it in the washing machine
- Lightweight and soft - like a baby needs it to be
- Easy for baby to guide into their mouth
- Soothes sore gums whilst also protecting baby's hand
- 100% safe AND 100% satisfying
- British designed by a Mum of 2!
How to care for your teething mitt
- Wash mitt before use with warm soapy water
- Do not microwave - sterilise in a solution
- Do not use if you see any signs of damage. Check regularly
- Do not leave baby unsupervised with the mitt or any teething toy
- Made from food grade silicone.
- BPA FREE. 100% SAFE
- Fully tested to EN71